Rachel's blog

So....recently I had the honor of taking Senior Portraits for Miss Rachel. We went to a local golf course  where her family are members. It was beautiful. Unfortunately, I got bit by a tiny bug and still have the mark on my foot! Wait... this blog is about Rachel, not me. Anyway, my camera loved Rachel! Sadly my camera is in the shop right now. Wait! Not about my camera either...Rachel... FOCUS, Misti! So... Rachel was beautiful, funny, at ease with the camera, and super smart. She's off to college in the Fall, but I had the chance to meet her as a High School Senior!







And to finish it off, Photoshop loved Rachel too! Here are some fun things I did during editing!



Thank you to Rachel and her family! We had a great day, and I loved working on these images!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful young lady! You did such a fantastic job capturing it.

    ReplyDelete