Alex and Alexandra {Phoenix Wedding Photography}

I was so excited to walk into this hotel room with Mary http://www.photosbymary.net/ and meet Alexandra (Alex). The dress was fabulous, Alex was sweet, and her sisters and mom surrounded her with love and support. The energy was great, and even the dark skies wouldn't ruin this special day!
I loved the view of downtown Phoenix from the hotel window. What did I love more? The shoes of course! Combined...one of my favorite shots!

Soon it was time for me to head downstairs and meet the groom. Alex. And his hilarious friends! The energy in this room was also great. Alex's friends were genuinely so excited for him!


It was really fun to see Alex transform into a groom with his excitement building each moment.

The daddy-daughter dance was very sweet. There was a lot of love in this ballroom that night!
Every time I go to shoot a wedding, I feel so lucky! Being around all that love and support is absolutely fabulous! It's also nice to see that the tradition of getting married is alive and well. Thanks to Mary, Photography by Mary, and both the Alex's for letting me join and capture the memories of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment