Mario and Jaclynn's big day!

A couple of weeks ago, I assisted Dina who was photographing Mario and Jaclynn's wedding for Mary! My initial assignment? The men! I headed on down to Mario's mom's house where he and his groomsmen were getting ready. As I walk into the house, I was greeted about a hundred times, and offered food and water. Everyone was so friendly! Immediately the guys started cracking jokes, and we got to work capturing this fun moment before the wedding in print! We had a great time, and this is why I love photographing weddings!















    The ceremony was held at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Phoenix. I love the beauty of this place!


          We caught Jaclynn grabbing Mario's cheeks to give him some love! I just love this couple!


 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment