It's all in the Details!


Ok...we all know how much I LOOOVE the details. This Saturday, I had the pleasure of second shooting for Mary Sandy at George and Kristen's detailed wedding!
First thing I notice when I enter the home where the grooms getting ready? The cutest pup EVER! I quickly learned that this is no ordinary dog, he is a part of the family, and even a part of this couples social network! This dog attends most festivities and was THIS close to wearing a tux on their special day!

The guys were a serious group prior to the wedding. Of course, there was a football game on. Need I say more?

When I entered the clubhouse, I knew I was going to have fun! You walked right into the first details of the day, and then you kept finding them at every turn!


The fabulous Mary Sandy took the engagement photo they had on display!






AZ Celebrity DJ had a photo booth set up. These were just a few of the fun props they had for the guests to use!


The ceremony was very touching. I noticed more than one bridesmaid wiping away tears.




Congratulations George and Kristen! If the absolute look of happiness you two had on your faces after the ceremony is any indication, you two will have a wonderful life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment