My first solo gig!

It was October of last year that I began my adventure in wedding photography. I have had a wonderful year, filled with new people, new places, and a TON of learning. This month, I was able to step out on my own and photograph my first solo wedding! Thank you Gary and Lindsey for allowing me to be a part of your truly special day!

 Lindsey was one of the calmest brides I've ever seen. She was so relaxed and seemed to just enjoy the day!


 I love this shot! It was the "reveal". What I love most? Lindsey's happy face makes me smile every time!




 How fun are these bright umbrellas handed out to the guests to shade the Arizona sun?


The entire day was a blast! It was a casual, heartfelt ceremony. I enjoyed every minute of my first solo wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment