Seriously FAB wedding!

Some days I look at my surroundings and think, "Am I SERIOUSLY getting paid for this?"
Recently, the fab Mary Sandy asked if I was ok photographing the groom for getting ready pics. (Honestly, I'd be happy taking pics of the grass, but that's another story...") Anyway, I said,"Of course!" Yes, brides are prettier, and they generally come with miles of flowing fabric, hair, and make-up (my fav) but the guys, well, the guys have some cool rituals too! This wedding was filled with greatness from getting ready to reception! And yes, I was with Jeremy and the guys for getting ready! And it was almost as fun as hair and make-up!






After I left Jeremy, I found Mary taking formals of the beautiful Corinne. I so enjoyed the warm lighting of this wedding!



After Corrine's formals, we followed up with a few of the groom.


There were some wonderful details to this wedding. I really loved the idea of donations instead of traditional favors.




Jeremy looked a mix of excited, and proud, and very happy waiting for his bride to walk down the aisle.







The first dance was fantastic! It was just a taste of the fun that the reception would bring. These two, their family, and their friends were so ready to celebrate this union!



I loved this picture toward the end of the night of the bride's parents. All stress gone, they took a moment to truly be happy. Can't you see it on their faces?


There must have been a full moon that night, or close to it. I caught it high above the cake just before cutting.


What a great way to spend a Saturday in November! Capturing the happy moments of a wonderful day. I am truly thankful to have these opportunities, and I thank you all for letting me share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment