Tyler and Amanda!

Finally! After the chaos of the holiday's, I finally have the chance to blog about Tyler and Amanda's wedding!
I first met Amanda and her parents at a wedding I shot about a year ago. I was thrilled that they contacted me for Amanda's special day. It was a gorgeous ceremony. Amanda's dad officiated the ceremony which made it very touching. I know it was very emotional for him, and I was amazed he held it together!



The ceremony was held at the Secret Garden. It was a gorgeous venue, and the bridal room had the perfect floors for the "perfect" shoe shot! (Thanks for the heads-up, Mary!)








I was so excited to discover these freshly fallen Fall leaves. It made a great backdrop for the stunning Amanda!










I get to meet the most amazing people, and witness some of the most touching moments in life by photographing weddings. This wedding was one of those that makes you go "Ahhhh! Isn't love wonderful!"

1 comment:

  1. Misti, this wedding is fabulous. I love the picture of Amanda holing the flowers behind her back! You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete